Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 days to Christmas Challenge

My girl Jen has done it again. Challenged us to a 25 days till Christmas countdown (click on the previous sentence, to go to her website and read her challenge).

Basically she challenged everyone to eat healthy and only give in to a "cheat treat" 2-3 times per week, while also working out 5-7 days a week, and weighing ourselves at the beginning (Dec 1st) and then at the end (Christmas) and NOT gain any weight. :) I'm SOOOOO on board...however, I think I'm going to try to extend this until New Year instead of just Christmas Day. I hate gaining the dreaded 5-7 pounds every year from Thanksgiving to New Year..then my pants feeling tight, and me feeling fat and miserable. I vow NOT to let that happen this year. So I jumped on this!

My starting weight (as of December 1st) 123.5 lbs. Hopefully it will still be here, when New Year gets here.

Today's workout: I got the boys in bed, and then did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. Did the whole DVD, for a full 50 minutes of intense Cardio. I was dripping sweat when I was finished. It felt GREAT! It's amazing how many different muscles you use, doing these type of exercises, verses my normal running or elliptical. I need to mix it up like this more often, to keep these muscles confused and working at top notch.

Okay, gotta finish up some work. Later!

No comments: