Still running. Trying to run 5-6 days a week, at least 2-3 easy miles. When I have more time or feel more energetic I go for more. Like Monday and Tuesday I did 4 miles each day. Yesterday I worked and didn't have time to run. So today, I did 10 mile, just because I wanted to. I'm just running for the fun of it, not following a training program really. Just listening to my body and how it feels and running however fast and far I feel like going. :-)
I'm also following a higher protein diet (my hair has been falling out bad...so hopefully this and the multivitamins will help). I never can seem to get enough protein in my diet otherwise. I'm more of a carb addict....salty is my weakness. This diet is pretty strict, but it's the same things every day (there are two different days/options), which makes it easier for me. I can cook up a bunch of days meals at once, and weigh them and store them. then they are easy to grab on the go, and I don't feel like I'm always cooking. It's going well.
Keep on keepin' on!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

4 comments:
so, what exactly is this diet? I need help and I need it FAST!
I am interested in the diet too! Also, for your hair. If you can take 3000 mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil or flaxseeds or flaxseed oil and take 5000 mg of biotin. I found the biotin at Target and its like $1.60 for 100 (20 days worth). I had the same problem with my hair when I had restricted calories and fat and was working out. Those two things really helped and my regular doctor said that it was better to do that than take a prenatal vitamin.
yes, what is this 2-meal menu?
I posted the diet...
The optional "other day" is the same menu, you just swap meal 2 & 3.
Post a Comment