Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goal...

I have almost reached my goal....
My goal weight has been 115 for a few years now, and back in March I started using an application on my phone to try and help me track my weight and reach my goal of 115 by our 14th wedding anniversary.
Well, yesterday was our 14th wedding anniversary. I woke up and jumped on the scale, and it read.....118.6 Almost there! So I have officially lost 10 pounds since March! Woo-Hoo!!!
Now my new goal date is my birthday next month. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can........
:-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Look at you go miss thang! That's awesome!!!

You are SOOOOOO close; hang in there! You know what I love about your efforts? You don't have a fancy gym or equipment; you just give it a good sweat and you stay consistent . . . . and it shows, you look AWESOME! Very inspirational to me!