Okay since you have all asked about the "Emergency Diet" I've been doing, I'll share. Stephen found the diet in a Muscle magazine. It was designed for a 220+ man originally, but they had a modified version for if you were 180 or less. Well, I'm thankfully WAY less, so I even modified that version, added up the calories, and made sure it was around 1200 calories a day.
Here it is:
Meal 1: 1/2 cup (40grams) Old Fashioned Oats, made with water and cinnamon for taste, with 5 egg whites scrambled OR 1 scoop whey isolate protein shake.
Meal 2: can of tuna (in water) with 2 rice cakes
Meal 3: 134 grams chicken breast, with 175 grams sweet potato
Meal 4: can of tuna or 134 grams chicken breast (no carbs with this meal)
Meal 5: 6oz fish (I use talapia), fresh salad, 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
There you have it. I like it, because it's the same thing everyday and I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat, and I can cook up a bunch of chicken/sweet potatoes/fish/salad and prepackage everything so it's easy to grab during the week.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
There is an 'optional' day two to this diet. It's the exact same menu, you just swap meal 2 & 3 around.
Post a Comment