I must say I love Jillian Michaels new show "Losing It". It's very emotional, watching her help these families who are basically hopeless, and within a week of working with them, literally turning their lives around! I can't watch it without getting a lump in my throat, but boy it sure is a positive and uplifting show. It should be an eye opener to everyone, that when you get your body moving, and feed it healthy nutritious foods, you automatically feel better...physically and mentally. Anyway.....
Sunday afternoon was spent cleaning, Stephen's basketball game, and then grocery shopping.
Monday, all day, walking around six flags.
Tuesday, working...
Wednesday, working...
Today, working, doing laundry, then ran 5 miles and did Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred 20 minute workout.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
Me too! And I'm also doing the 30-day shred right now to jump start losing the baby weight. I'm on Day 9 and moved up to Level 2 yesterday. Sure is intense, but by the time it gets really hard the 20 minutes is up and I really feel like I got a full body workout in!
Loved the pics from Six Flags - looks like so much fun! Did you got to the one Arlington?
I'm actually sore from doing Level 1...it's been way to long since I've done it. It's amazing what a great workout you can get in just 20 minutes of her high-intensity routines.
Yes, it was the one in Arlington. That's the only one I've ever been to. I told Stephen we should go to the one in San Antonio...I've never been to it, or to Sea World for that matter. Someday....
Post a Comment