Friday, June 11, 2010

Running....

Friday night (the boys were with my parents), and Stephen had taken our camper out to the lake. So I stayed up working, until he got off of work and got to camp around 1:30am. I changed clothes and we went for a run together. We ran awhile, then we went down to the dock and did push-ups, then ran some more, and walked to cool down. It was so fun to run with him. After our run, we showered and climbed in bed around 3am.
Saturday I met my parents and picked up the boys, then we went back to the lake. Stephen had picked up the boat and brought it out to camp. We met him at the dock and went for a ride. We put the anchor down and swam awhile, then went back. it was extremely crowded on the lake that day.
Sunday I ran 6+ miles after breakfast, while Stephen and the boys worked on the boat. After I got back, we took the boat out and Levi skied! He loves to water ski. I also got to ski. Forgot how much I love it, and what a great workout it is! (especially after running 6+miles! LOL!)
Monday we were going to go home, but decided to stay instead. I had to go to work for a little bit, then we took the boys out to go tubing and skiing.
Tuesday Stephen had to work that morning, and I took the boys to the swimming beach. Stephen then picked us up and we ran to the house for me to fax in some work, while him and a friend shot their bows. We then went back to the lake and let the boys tube and ski again.
Wednesday we had to pack up and leave. I was exhausted. It was nice to get home, but sure was a lot of work to unload.
Thursday the boys had to go to work with me. It was a very busy, stressful day. So that evening I ran 7+ miles to relieve the stress. I felt much better afterwards.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I loved to run like you do. I think it would be so much better than always standing in front of the tv doing a dvd. Ugh!

Unknown said...

You are really hammering out the miles! Your post makes me want a camper-sound like so much fun!

Rene' said...

sounds incredibly fun. i love skiing and tubing-definately a work out! I love the late night run, I bet that was the best!