I'm still here.
Still running regularly. I try to run at least every other day, if not every day. I loved running when we were camping because I could run outside, however far I wanted, without worry about dogs. I tried running out here where we live, a couple of weeks ago. The weather was so nice I hated to run inside, but I had to carry my pepper spray with me, due to all of the loose dogs around here. One good thing about trying to run past the houses with loose dogs, it will definitely help you increase your speed! I was running between a 7 1/2-8 minute mile! LOL! However, right before I got back home, I actually had to spray one of those dogs, because he came running out across the road to my right leg and was running with me, getting closer and closer to that leg, barking...so I reached my hand back without even looking and sprayed. He yelped and ran with his tail between his legs and was shaking his head like crazy. I felt bad, but really, if people don't want their dogs hurt, they should keep them in a fence or inside or something. If you let it run free, it's your own fault if it gets in the road and gets ran over, or sprayed with pepper spray.
I'm not signed up for any new races yet. It's just been a whirlwind around here lately. But I have decided to reward myself with a "Full Marathon", after I complete my 175 hours of additional Appraisal courses, 3 college courses, and pass my Appraisal Certification Test. Once I am officially a "Certified Appraiser", my reward will be training for and running my first FULL Marathon. :-) (Added motivation to get all of this additional "education" done with and out of the way).
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
WOW a FULL MARATHON!!! OMG!
I guess if the BL people can do it, then surely us fit-gals can too right? (well...you I mean..NOT me!) Shoot, I won't even attempt a HALF marathon!
I need some pepper spray! There is a dog that always comes after me and I usually avoid that part of the neighborhood. Well, I did it. I am not officially training for the White Rock marathon with CK Sports.
Post a Comment