Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Was busy working on reports all day. Didn't get a chance to workout, until after getting the boys in bed. I started my workout at 9:45. Ran 5miles, then finished up with weights, abs, stretching, shower, and jammies. All ready for beddy-by now. I just never can completely calm down and sleep well when my hubby is working. Once he crawls in bed I sleep like a rock.

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Wow, I don't know how you have the energy or umph! or determination to work out at 10 pm!
You're a better woman than me! ;)

Jen said...

Woops! I guess Brooklyn is still signed in! I wonder how many comments I've left under her name!?!?!? I think it's been several DAYS since she was on my computer! Eeeek!

KC said...

Wow! I slept like a rock after all of that. I don't even remember turning over or anything last night. My eyes closed and the next thing I knew, the alarm was going off. Love getting such a restful nights sleep!