Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Running...

Just finished my 8 mile run (was supposed to do Sunday, but didn't have time...then I worked ALL day yesterday and didn't have time...so I made up for it today).

Still training for the half-marathon, plus working full time and taking care of the house and family. It's busy, busy. which is why I haven't had much time for blogging. But my dear sweet hubby did clean the whole house yesterday!!! YEA!!!! and he made dinner!!!! LOVE that Man!!!!!

Today after I finished up some work, we met in town for lunch. He was in uniform and looked sooooo handsome. I am one very lucky lady. :)
Tonight, he took the boys with him to play basketball with some of his buddies from work. So I have had quiet time to catch up on some work and get my run in. He spoils me sometimes, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Later!

No comments: