Ran my scheduled 5 miles (got it in early today, compared to yesterday). Feeling much better now.
Picked boys up from school, and Levi said he wasn't feeling good and that his body had been hurting all day. So when we got home, I took his temp. It was 100.0 Poor baby. He's been sick more this year, than ever.
Missing my hubby. Sometimes I hate his work schedule. I mean, I'm thankful that we are so blessed that he has a great job that he loves. It just feels like we live separate lives sometimes. On his days/time off, I'm at work and the boys are at school...then on the days/time he works, we are at home. We miss him so much when he's at work. But at least we are blessed with great jobs..so I'm not complaining...."Thank you Lord for our wonderful jobs, well behaved little boys, and all the many blessings you given us!!!"
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
That's the way to look at it Kandy. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you though. Wish I was closer so we could spend more time together when our hubbies are off working!
Me to Jen! I really need a friend, close by. I don't have any friends around here that I can just hang out with or go exercise with, or call up at the spur of the moment. I miss that!
It is so easy to get upset over our opposite work schedules, and how much we miss Stephen and wish we had a normal family schedule...so I just have to make it a PRIORITY to find a bright side...it could always be worse, so I just have to remind myself to be THANKFUL! Some days are harder than others...
Post a Comment