Friday, January 8, 2010

Half-Marathon training

I started training for a Half-Marathon this week. I only have 6 weeks to train, but I've been running regularly, so it's doable.
I ran 4 miles Tuesday with a 1 mile walk, 2 Miles Wednesday plus a 1.5 mile walk, then 4 miles yesterday with a 1 mile walk and 30 minutes of weight training.
It feels so good to run. Love it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow Kandy! It sounds like you're doing GREAT! I wish I had a treadmill so I could put in some running while I watch Biggest Loser. I have my elliptical but we moved it into the garage during Christmas and now its LITERALLY BURRIED underneath bikes and baseball bats and boxes of Christmas stuff. I've gone out there twice to dig it out and bring it back it and..no can do. It's just a disaster! Hopefully Matt will help me soon! Still...a treadmill would be nice..I'd love to do some running!