Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Biggest Loser Thoughts...

Loved watching this last night, on the DVR, while fast-forwarding through the commercials.
I am sooooo ready for the Green team to go home. Their bad attitudes suck! I can't even stand to look at them. They have a huge chip on their shoulders, and even their body language is horrible(arms crossed, scowl on faces, etc). They don't deserve to be at the Biggest Loser Ranch.
The red team threw the weigh in. Why can't they just own up to it?! You look like a bigger fool for continuing to lie (and cry about it) on TV, rather than just admitting "yes, I'm smart enough to throw in some game play". ARGH!
It's a great season though. Look forward to watching it each week...but will enjoy it more once both of the "green team" members are gone. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

my thoughts exactly!

KC said...

Great minds do think alike! :)