Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Biggest Loser Talk....

I watched last weeks episode, yesterday. I did 90 minutes on the elliptical while watching. Let's just say, I had a lot of frustration to work out...apparently I'm not the only one who can't stand Vicky. Check out this article!
I can't say I was shocked or surprised by the outcome of that episode. Heba and Amy were below the yellow line, and even though Amy saved Vicky last week, Vicky took out her revenge on Amy for sending her husband home. Of course we could see that one coming! If she would have been smart she would have sent Heba home, because she has much more weight to lose, and is ultimately the biggest threat of the two. Oh well, hopefully it will come back to haunt her....
I just pray that Renee and Michelle will continue to lose the big numbers and stay above the line, while the blue team members have to vote themselves off. It serves the blue team right, for being so mean!
I can't wait for tonight's show...it is the big makeover show! I love this one!!!! It is always one of my favorite episodes. Yippy!!!! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I watched the makeover show last night and about 40 minutes into it, I turned it off and went to bed. Just wasn't dazzling enough to keep me interested. By this time last season, their boies had really changed. Plus, Tim Gunn did a fabulous makeover on all of them last season. This season, not so much. That Chrsitian guy just bugged the heck out of me. I'll watch the rest tonight b/c I want to see who gets voted off. Last night, though, I had better things to do like sleep - ha!

Jen said...

Okay, so I think we're reading each others blogs at the same time b/c you keep posting comments on mine and I'm posting on yours! ha ha
That article and video about vicky was hilarious!