Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Biggest Loser Makeovers.....

I watched the show today...I wasn't blown away by any of it...kind of disappointed.
I liked the outfits the contestants chose for themselves, much more than what that designer guy picked. I wasn't blown away by any of the makeovers. None of them were just "jaw dropping". I was proud of Michelle and Renee. They both looked great! I was sad to see Renee go home, but she seems to be doing great, and I was proud of her for the way she represented our wonderful state of TX! :)
Vicky was a major disappointment and a frustration, as always. Her little "I can't trust myself" issues and supposedly waking up to the fact that she has to learn to trust herself again, had me thinking "Of course you can't trust yourself, because you know you are a backstabbing liar and know that no one else should ever trust you, so you CAN'T trust yourself. Your not Trustworthy!" I was just shaking my head....so totally frustrating. I honestly hope she is discovering what a horrible person she has been on this show and how horrible she has treated the others, and is having an eye opening experience..but after seeing previous episodes, I have a feeling it is just all "game play" to get the sympathy of her teammates. She is just so infuriating!

1 comment:

Kate said...

when Vicky turned on the waterworks I just laughed at her. She must feel pretty bad about herself to be so mean to others, that's all I can say. Maybe she's finally having a change of heart, but I doubt it. She's using it to gain sympathy. I just hope if she's down to the bottom two next week, that America votes her OFF!