I finished watching BL a little bit ago. Did 92 minutes on my elliptical while watching. Whew. I'm pooped! I couldn't stop watching, and I didn't want to just sit while watching it, so I just kept moving...mostly so I could keep my frustrations at bay....LOL!
I must say, I was so proud of Colleen! When she tried on that top and it fit, and she was so happy...it was amazing. I was so happy for her. I love seeing that "ah-ha" moment. Where they actually see that they have changed, and then feel so great about themselves. It just reminds me that working out our bodies isn't just about "looking good" on the outside. It is mental also. When you are working out regularly, your actually "feel" happier on the inside. It must be the endorphins, or something. But I know if I don't workout regularly, I can get cranky and very irritable. So it's best for everyone if I take that 1 hour for myself each day. We're all happier! LOL!
Back to BL...when I was watching Jillian workout the black team, I was so proud of those girls for pushing past their own mental barriers and exhaustion. They didn't believe they could do it, but they DID! It just proves that you can have someone pushing you to workout harder, and even screaming at you not to give up..but ultimately, no one can make you do it. You are the who makes the choice to push through the exhaustion and the "i can't" attitude, or choose to give up.
I don't exactly agree with Amy's decision to send Coleen home, instead of Vicki. If I was her, I would have sent Vicki packing while I had the chance. But I think she was afraid to send Vicki home, for fear of what Bob would think or say. I don't think she made that choice for herself, at all...I was so disappointed. But I had a feeling that was going to happen. Can't say I was shocked.
As for Vicki...she is just an evil woman. It seems like the more weight she loses, the uglier her attitude gets. She appears to be so selfish, and snooty. Her "I've worked harder than anyone in this house" comments, had me ready to scream. I was thinking "you know, she is proof that it doesn't matter what size your body is, or how you look on the outside...if you attitude sucks (and is as horrible as hers), then you are going to be the ugliest person in the room! hand's down!"
Even with the frustrations certain people on this season's show may cause, I'm seriously going to be disappointed when it comes to an end. It is such a motivating show!!!!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
The only hope that Michelle, Renee, and Amy have is to make sure they do not fall below the line. We know that Ed, Heba, and Vicki would vote any of the three of them off.
Post a Comment