My next half-marathon is only 5 days away. We have a 30% chance of rain that day. So PLEASE PLEASE pray that it wont get rained out this year. This is the one I tried to run last year, that was cancelled due to flooding.
Sunday I was supposed to run 12 miles, but it was a full/busy day and I didn't get to run until really late. I only got 5 miles in before I ran out of time (had to get boys in bed).
After work yesterday, I decided to do Sunday's run, since I had more time. I ran 12.15 miles. It felt GREAT! My legs were basically numb by the time I stopped. After stretching out, I felt amazing! So I cooked dinner, and then enjoyed the evening with my precious family. Stephen and I were both exhausted, so after getting the boys in bed, I took some Advil (to prevent my muscles from getting stiff) and we were also in bed at 9:15! LOL!
I feel great today, no even sore! Yea!!!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
Wow, 12 miles seems...impossible to me! I'm so impressed with you! Wish I could run with you sometime and see how long I could keep up before I crumpled up on the ground while you kept going! :o)
I'll be praying for the perfect weather! :o)
I'll pray for good weather for ya! You deserve some sunshiney running weather for a change!
Go get em girl!!! I'm so proud of you for doing another one (a little jealous too - I'm just dying to be cleared to run again! lol)
Jen-you could definitely keep up! We should run one together someday!
Kate-You will be back to running very soon I'm sure...with the jogging stroller and baby in tow (that is a GREAT workout! Get upper and lower all in one, plus the added resistance burns even more calories!Woo-hoo!)
Post a Comment