The boys were out of school on Good Friday, so I took them to visit my parents on Thursday night. We stayed there through Sunday. Unfortunately Stephen didn't get to go, because he had to work.
On Friday morning I decided to run. But Mom and Dad live in an EXTREMELY hilly neighborhood. Like almost straight up hills! Not just a gradual incline, more like running up a ladder! So everytime I have tried to run these hills with my husband, I've had to stop at the top of them to catch my breath. Wellllllll, this time I ran for over 40 minutes straight, NO STOPPING! I went the wrong way to apparently, because I ended up running up hills almost the entire time. It seemed like as soon as I got up one, I was going up another. But I was so thrilled that I FINALLY ran these hills withOUT stopping! Talk about a MAJOR accomplishment!
Then my long run was supposed to be Sunday, but I knew I wouldn't have time to run Sunday, so I ran on Saturday evening instead. I ran over an hour, of these same hills, withOUT stopping! No Breaks! WooHoooo!!!! I felt Great! Energized! Thrilled! Empowered! :-)
Sunday-no running.
Monday I ran 5+ miles on my treadmill.
today, we'll see. I've got lots of reports to type up and appraisals to measure this afternoon. but hopefully i can squeeze a quick run in.
Later!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment