Only two more days until my next half-marathon. I'm supposed to "rest" today and tomorrow. That is just soooo hard for me. I'm itching to get in there and run. But I do have a lot of work to catch up on by tonight, so I can get it completed and added to my payroll today. So that's the only thing keeping me from running (well, that and blogging! LOL!)
On Monday I ran 12+ miles, then Tuesday was a busy day and I mowed, so I didn't run. Wednesday I ran 6 miles, then yesterday I ran 9.25 miles. Maybe I can just run a few miles tonight, to clear my mind and help me sleep..... :-)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

3 comments:
take the REST days seriously! They're there for a reason :)
very true Kate. Guess God knew I needed the "rest" day. I've been busy with work all day, and literally didn't have the time to squeeze in a run. I just finished up my last report for the day, and I'm exhausted. Ready to hit the shower and then beddy bye. Yea!
I wonder how you are feeling right now....10:13 pm...Saturday night. I'm thinking about you...loving you more than ever and saying a prayer that it goes BETTER than what you imagined!
xoxo my dear friend!
Post a Comment