I'm scheduled to do my second half-marathon on May 2nd.
But then I found out that there is a race in our town, the weekend after, which benefits a great cause...so I couldn't resist.
Now I'll be doing a half-marathon on Sunday, May 2nd. Then turning around and doing a 10K on Saturday, May 8. Hmmmm, is that backwards?! LOL!
Oh well. It will be fun. At least I've been training and running regularly, so I know I'll be ready.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

4 comments:
just make sure you're recovered from the half before running the 6 miles.
good luck sweetie!
I think I should be. After I ran the last one, I was running my regular miles again that very week. I'm praying I'll recover as quickly again. I didn't even got very sore after the last one, just a little tight the next day.
Hey Kate, "when you move down here...someday" (I'm still holding out hope), you can run this half with me. It's geared toward women and mothers. :)
Just checking in on you! Time for an update! :o)
Post a Comment