We had a great weekend...well, other than Seth running a fever and Stephen not feeling well on Sunday...it was a good weekend otherwise.
Before everyone got sick, we went to the track and spent some time exercising together. It felt great to run. I didn't want to over-do-it with my knee, so I only ran 2.5 miles. Then I did lunges and step ups on a tall bench, and push ups. After that, I joined Stephen and the boys for some football.
Once the boys were finally tired and hot, we had gone to get them some ice cream (I actually resisted the temptation and just had a diet dr pepper), and then we took them to the park to eat their ice cream and play. We all had so much fun together, just spending quality family time together (plus we got our exercise!)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
you're good! after all that sweating I would have treated myself to the ice cream - lol
I would have ate the ice cream too---but it sounds like you had a great family time together enjoying the outdoors! awesome!
Post a Comment