Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 miles...

I was feeling extremely crabby, irritable, and depressed...this non-stop rainy, gloomy weather is really getting to me (it's been raining for a week straight). So, I decided to RUN! (Knowing it always makes me feel so much better...it relieves tension and stress, and simply makes me feel happier...so I ran).
I did 3 miles, in 30 minutes. It felt SOOO GREAT!
It's still raining and nasty outside, but I feel so much better.

3 comments:

Kate said...

that's my girl! rain schmain :)

Way to give it all your best! It's finally cooled off here so I'm hoping to get in a run/walk today when I get home from work. Really need any energy boost!

Jen said...

Boy Do I KNOW what you mean! Monday was a grouchy day. Tuesday I woke up feeling the same. I went to the gym for my classes and left a NEW WOMAN! I felt 100% better.
People who don't exercise are sooooooo missing out. They think we "make" ourselves do it...and yes, sometimes it is hard to get motivated. But I've NEVER regretted getting off my butt and doing a work out! :o)

Rene' said...

glad u know what makes u feel better and can hop to it and get it done! way to go!