Summer time is so fun, and extremely busy. Sorry I've been missing for so long.
I'm currently training for "The Hottest Half". It will be on August 14th, and Lord knows the name of this race is fitting. We are on our 35th day of 100+ degree temps in a row. Geesh!
But I have had a very successful and productive summer. I've been at my goal weight since the end of may, and have been maintaining it! Yea!!! I LOVE summer! Fresh Fruits, Salads, etc. I wish it could be summer all year long. I'd much rather sweat than be cold....
Okay, gotta get to work. Just thought I'd say "Howdy!" :-)
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
that name sounds great , how appropriate eh? too bad san marcos wasn't closer, we could meet in person! maybe some day Jen and I could come down and u could meet us there :)
Post a Comment