Wow, has it really been 2 months since my last post? Life gets busy, what can I say....
I've been running, and of course working, being a full time mom/wife, etc. So life's rather busy in the summer time.
We have a 10K race this Saturday. It will be the first race my husband has ever run in. I can't wait to run it WITH him. After the 10K, there is a 1 mile family fun run, which we will run with the boys. They are super excited.
Then next week, we are taking the boys to six flags. You know, I think there is something on our calendar for every week from now until August. Wow! It's Summer Time! I LOVE summer!!!!! It's my absolute favorite time of the year....quality family time in the sun!
Hope you are all having a great summer yourself. Later!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment