This past week was dragging. Levi came home from Nana and Papas with a fever, and was sick ALL last week. I took him to the doctor and he tested positive for the Flu. Then as he was getting over it, Seth and I both caught it. YUK! So I've been MIA, not due to busy, but due to fever/chills/body aches/congestion/cough/etc. It was NO fun. Then on Sunday it started snowing. We got 5 inches of snow...and it's still lingering. It hasn't been warm enough to melt it all away yet. The boys sure had fun playing in it with their Daddy.
I am finally feeling better, but had been unable to sleep Sunday night, Monday night, or Tuesday night. I'd get about 2 or 3 hours of sleep then would wake up and toss and turn for hours, until I'd give up and get out of bed. But I got back to running last night, and it felt like "ahhhh, I'm ME again"...and guess what, I slept like a LOG! :-) Happy Running!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry you all were sick, but glad to hear you're feeling better!
I just got back into running this week too. 6 days a week again and wouldn't ya know, I'm sleeping like a baby! I forgot how good it feels to fall into bed exhausted from a good run or workout.
Happy Running!
Hey you! Glad to read a post from you..but boo! about being sick!
Miss you like crazy.
Are we still doing our April plans?
Post a Comment