Thursday, September 9, 2010

hair and clothes...

sorry it's been so long since my last post. It's just been a whirlwind around here....
I never made it to my goal weight of 115 by my birthday. I'm currently stuck at 117, but I'm okay with that. I'm wearing a size I feel comfortable in, and my clothes fit really well, so I can't complain.
At my hair appointment today, my aunt gave me a bag of clothes she had bagged up and was going to give away. So once I got home I tried it all on and everything FIT! I was shocked. I've always DREAMED of being as tiny as my Aunt Linda!
She gave me 6 pairs of jeans (some with tags still on them!), and all but one pair fit perfectly! (The size 4 jeans from old navy were way to big, but still have the tags on them...wonder if I could take them in and exchange them without a receipt....hmmmm). She also gave me 3 pairs of running shorts, two pairs of lined straight leg workout pants, two shirts, and a victory secret capri sweat-suit type set. It all fit GREAT! I'm on cloud nine. It was like Christmas! LOL!
New hair, new clothes...what more could a girl ask for. LOL!

4 comments:

Rene' said...

sounds fun, glad u got lots of cool stuff to enjoy!

Jen said...

okay nice. My "test" comment worked...but the BIG LONG ONE I left 2 seconds before that didn't.
Grrr!

Okay..so what I said was:

Victory secret sweat suit. Now that's a brand I've never heard of! ;-) he he he

That does sound so exciting to get all that new stuff and a WILD new hair color too!!! You're getting a bit ris-kay aren't you?? ha ha
I can't believe that you said A SIZE FOUR was WAY TOO BIG on you!! I probably couldn't even get my big toe into them!!

117...ahh..a dream weight to me! I still can't believe I'm back in the ONE STINKING FORTIES again! booo hooo!!

How about a fashion show of the new clothes...and get the boys to take some pictures! I wanna see!!

KC said...

something must be wrong with blogger today...I left a long reply earlier and it lost it all... :(

KC said...

trying again...
Jen- spell correction: "victoria secret" LOL!
It's FUN! I'm loving this new hair color!!!!
I can't even remember what all I had typed now... bummer!