I'm still here...sorry I haven't been a regular blogger lately. It's just so busy around here. On top of my normal "mommy chores" I am also working full time, taking appraisal courses, and a college course. so if I'm not working, doing school, or chores, then I'm running or weight training, and after all of those things, the day is over....
Anyway, I weighed in on Sunday....it said.....116.2!!! Yea!!! I have now officially lost 12.8 lbs since March. Yes!!! It feels GREAT.
So now, I have to work hard to "keep it off", and especially to keep it off through the holidays/winter months. I sooooo do NOT want to gain the dreaded 7-10 pounds this winter.
Okay, gotta go get ready for work. Catch ya'll later!
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

5 comments:
way to go!happy for u!
I need to do whatever you did and lost 12 pounds. SERIOUSLY.
But then, isn't that the STORY OF MY LIFE?
Ugh!
I nearly "lost it" before church yesterday though because I couldn't find ANYTHING to fit me. In the summer I was wearing sundresses and they still fit (snugly, but fit)...but now that I'm having to wear pants/jeans and skirts, I am in DEEP DOO DOO. There is nothing that I can even get on. It's insanely depressing and I went to church yesterday in a HORRIBLE AWFUL TERRIBLE mood because of how I looked. I pouted and frowned and whined all the way there and when Matt said "well, I think you look nice" I snapped back "Don't even say that because you KNOW it isn't true!!!"
:(
I remember a couple of years ago (when I was down to my lowest weight) telling people I would NEVER EVER EVER get big again. NEVER! There was no way on EARTH I would let that happen.
Now I feel like such a hypocrite.
And I'm sadly seeing how when I let my weight creep up, everythign suffers. My toenails look gross, I haven't been using my tanning lotion, I'm dressing more slobby in stretchy pants all the time and my self-confidence has plummeted (ESPECIALLY in the bedroom). I feel disgusting naked and I know that is causing problems for us.
OMG...what happened to me?
What's even worse, is I know what to do, and yet for some DOGGONE reason, I won't make myself do it. Can you tell I'm frustrated?
sorry I said all that depressing stuff...on your blog.
I'm having a "moment".
Jen, I can tell you are frustrated. But that is just the MOTIVATION you need to kick it in gear and get back to your "happy weight". :) You KNOW what to do, and HOW to do it....just apply that knowledge.
Then maybe you can remind me of WHY I want to be at my "happy weight" too. With all the stress I've been under lately, I've gained back to 120. :( So mad at myself! It's so hard to lose, and so easy/quick to put back on. I'm furious! This is the time of year, I CANT gain weight. I don't want to gain that dreaded 10pounds of winter weight this year. I REFUSE!!!
Sometimes I really want to punch FOOD in the face. :)
Post a Comment