I'm a horrible blogger, I know. I haven't updated in over a week. Of course, I haven't ran since LAST tuesday either. Ick. I can feel it too. I am sooo in need of a good run.
Last week was just super busy. I met my cousin for lunch on Wednesday and picked up some clothes that her son had outgrown, that would fit my boys. It was wonderful to visit with her for a bit.
Then Thursday I spent working all day.
Friday I spent cleaning from 8am until 6pm! I'm talking deep cleaning...ceiling fans, light fixtures, switches, floors, ceiling/corners, etc... Our house was in major need of a deep clean, and then there was the motivation of having Seth's birthday party on Saturday and knowing we would have family here. After I was done cleaning, I had to take Seth to tball practice, and then my dear sweet friend Venece came over that night and colored and trimmed my hair!!!! Yea!!!! Thank you Neece!!!!!!
Saturday was Seth's birthday party. We had a wonderful day, and I was exhausted when it was over. Then Sunday Levi was sick and I spent the day working on reports and then grocery shopping. Monday and today I've been working non-stop. I'm hoping to get in a run in either tonight or tomorrow....
So yes, I'm still here. It's just been a whirlwind lately.
Best Roller Skates Under $50
-
Roller skating is a kind of sport and one can practice roller skating with
the roller skates. The roller skates come in different designs and with
differ...
5 years ago

1 comment:
wow girl..your life is sounding more and more like mine all the time! Eeek! (that's not a good thing). How will we find the time to slow down and enjoy our children? I don't know...but I know it has to happen. I refuse to let them become adults without my even noticing! I want QUALITY time with them EVERY DAY.
You may or may not feel like this..but I know for me, I want things to slow down--at LEAST for summer. I want to be lazy in the pool and play with them for hours and not have an ounce of guilt about it. ya know?! :o)
Love you girlie! You're doing great keeping it all together!
Post a Comment