Monday, November 16, 2009

Today

Today has been a slow day. I was all caught up on work this morning, and the kids were at school, hubby was at a meeting, and I had the house to myself! Yea!!! So I drank Coffee, had breakfast, watched the news, did laundry....then I got bored, so I jumped on the treadmill. I didn't really feel like running at first, but once I got a mile into it, I was pumped and didn't want to stop! So I didn't. I ran 8.5 miles!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!! It felt GRRRREAT!
After I finished, my hubby got home, actually scared me half-to-death during my cool-down. I didn't know he was back, and he snuck up on me, and jumped and yelled. I screamed and jumped about a foot in the air! LOL! This is the exact reason I will not watch scary movies with him. He's got a mean streak! LOL!
I finally have work again, so I got it researched and scheduled for tomorrow morning. All caught up. Stephen went to get the boys from school, and I'm sitting here enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. Life is good today! :-)

No comments: